TBF Ventures Entertainment Group (metromatinee.com)recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information and will keep the information you entrust to us safely and securely.
Information Collection and Use
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT Registration
At some of our Web sites, applications and services (“Services”), you can order products or purchase content, enter contests, play one of our games, read critic and user reviews, vote in polls, rate movies, TV shows and other content, or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services such as our online newsletters, or participate in our online forums or communities. In the course of using the Services, we ask you to create an account by providing us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, as well as to administer your account. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card and billing information, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services.
Information about others/inviting friends
You also can submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to share content or recommendations, and if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient’s name and address. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people at these pages include: recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Some of our Services also allow you to invite your friends to join our services and to connect with you through social media features. Inviting friends is always optional. To do so, you may provide their contact information or may enter your log-in credentials to import email addresses from your address book from other sites that support such functionality (e.g., Yahoo! and Gmail). You select the friends you want to invite to share in this experience.
Information from other sources/social networking sites
You can also engage with our content, such as video, games, applications, and other offerings, on or through (1) third-party social networking sites, such as Facebook, (2) third-party social media plug-ins and applications, and (3) our social media plug-ins and applications that may be available through third-party sites or our Services. You may also choose to link your account with us to third party social networking sites. When you link your account or engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites, social media plug-ins or applications, you may allow us to have ongoing access to certain information from your social media profile (e.g., name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, your list of friends, people you follow and/or who follow you, the posts or the ‘likes’ you make). We may also maintain non-personally identifiable information (e.g., content viewed, game performance, high scores, and information about advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.) from your interaction with our content.
Information collection from mobile devices
If you access our Services on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, we also collect your unique device identifier and may collect location information. We also may collect your telephone number and other information you choose to provide, such as username or e-mail address (e.g., to receive updates about movies and other content).
Technical and usage information
We also may obtain certain technical information when you use our Services, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 7, Mac OS, iOS, and Android), and the name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests or when we make changes to our user agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, to confirm purchases you have made through our Services, or to contact you about your account with us.
We use the information that you provide about others to enable us to send them your invitations, gifts or offers. From time to time, we also may use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to them.
The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, from time to time, to offer you products, programs, or services.
If you choose to submit content for publication, we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us.
When you access our Services on a mobile device, we may use the information collected to enable you to do things like watch trailers and video clips; get entertainment news and updates; get information about movies or TV shows (e.g., find show times for theaters near you); buy movie tickets; play games; follow blogs; and read critic and user reviews. We may also use this information to offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you and otherwise tailor your experience.
We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our Services and to enable us to personalize your experience with our Services. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze usage of our Services, as well as for us and for other partners to offer you products, programs, or services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TBF Ventures Entertainment Group (metromatinee.com) will NOT disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property metromatinee.com;
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TBF Ventures Entertainment Group (metromatinee.com) Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
Who has access to the information at TBF Ventures Entertainment Group (metromatinee.com)?
- Members of TBF Ventures Entertainment Group (metromatinee.com) ;
- our related companies;
- advertisers and content partners, either in an aggregate form eg. “5,000 users clicked on a banner ad”;
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- other telecommunication and information service providers;
- by disclosing individual records such as IP addresses as may be required by law; or
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law. We will ensure that these people only use such information to perform the above functions, and that they have adequate procedures in place to deal with your data securely. Some of these people may be based outside India.
Use of information for marketing
In line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your information to other organisations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
Link from or to Other Sites
We collect information through technology to make our Sites and other content or services which we make available to you more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our Sites via your computer or other media device, we may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
We take various precautions to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access and will store your personal information for so long as it is necessary to provide you our services or for archive purposes. You are responsible for keeping your User ID and password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
Notification of Changes
If you need further assistance or have queries about our use of personal information, please send us an email with your questions or comments to [email protected] or at metromatinee.com TBF Technology PVT Ltd , TBIC 9 , THEJASWINI , TECHNOPARK , Trivandrum Kerala .